Skip to content
- Draw with a continuous line the representation of your ‘Real Self’ (done on March 5th).
- Draw with a continuous line the representation of your ‘Ideal Self’ (done on March 5th).
- Make 5 copies of both drawings. (You were asked to bring this on March 12th)
- Analyze and compare the formal elements of your Real Self and Ideal Self drawings. Here you can find the instructions: Analysis Instructions March 12th
- Create 5 (five) new and different compositions with the collage technique, by combining parts of the copies of your drawings. Use the same expressive intention for the five collages, but the organization of the elements should be different in each case. (Started on March 12th – finish for homework for March 19th).